Online – February 22nd, 2022 / 15.00-17.00 CET
About the Webinar:
In Edge and Fog Computing, data security and privacy are key challenges. Watch the webinar and learn how Trusted Platform Modules add a hardware-dimension to their solution and secure computing services, as the project’s partners involved with the security and trust for Fog and Cross-Cloud Services provide insights on how the RAINBOW approach to Fog Computing Security provides trust and provable security!
- The RAINBOW Approach to Trust
- Trusted Platform Modules in Fog Applications
- The need for attestation in Fog Computing
- Privacy preserving mechanisms using the TPM
- Security though Formal Verification and Tooling
- Preliminary Formal Models
- Results of RAINBOW Protocol Verifications
Round Discussion (30′)
Moderator: Ronald Toegl
The Webinar is supported by the European Commisssion.